Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A day at the park









With my lovely boyfriend/ photographer, thanks babe!


Finallyyyyy, SUN!! halelujaaaaaah!!!!!!  Hello skirt, sleeveless shirts, white legs.. say hello to Miss sunshine! I was trapped in our little apartment for almost a week because of the terrible weather, so when the sun came out we went to the park to enjoy this gift from mother nature. Although I think she's getting a little demented since it's summer and it has been raining here almost every day.. Time to step down and let someone else in charge missy! 





shirt - Zara
leather vest - My dad's
skirt - Zara
heels - Zara
rings - waterlooplein & Fashionology
bracelets - Buddha to BuddhaH&m
 



5 comments:

  1. Basically obsessed with your blog. I love it! Following now!


    www.shevahh.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I just started :) so thats great to hear! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adooore the pleated skirt (and the pictures. so so so gorgeous)

    PvdH -designer and illustrator

    www.ThePvdHJournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful photos!! And I loooove your jewelry <3

    pls check out my blog & follow me back..i'd really appreciate it xx

    http://tasteslikegold.blogspot.com

    Celine

    ReplyDelete