Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Modefabriek summer 2011






When I got on my bike to go to the modefabriek, all I had to do was follow the parade of fashionable looking people and ta-daaaa, there I was. All the brands showed their new collections and some of them were to die for! I really had to control myself since you can't buy anything and it felt like my worst nightmare came true. All the goodies right in front of you, you can touch them, smell them, feel the nice fabric but you can't take them home with you!! aaaaaarghhh!!!! And then... I discovered this incredibly cute vintage store in the back of the hall with a sign that said: you can buy here!! All great looking customized vintage pieces, I found this great jacket from Jutka & Riska and it made my day. 
_________________________________________________________________________________









The modefabriek gave new designers the opportunity to show their designs to the fashionworld. They are all final pieces from fashion/art students and I was very inspired by them.

_________________________________________________________________________________





My favorite pieces were these gorgeous bags by wig anthology. Also the new collection by Avelon is stunning as always and is definitely worth waiting for until next season. 

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging! I got your address from IFB and really liking your blog so far! I have begun following you on bloglovin!

    PvdH -designer and illustrator

    www.ThePvdHJournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow your second follower! im honoured!

    ReplyDelete
  3. definitely some great pieces!

    xo,
    Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! And i'm honoured that you follow me! I love your drawings, they are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete