Saturday, August 6, 2011

Flora & Fauna
















I just love all the crazy animal and flower prints.. and this kimono has it all! And to top it, I couldn't resist wearing other silly prints with it. It turned out to be a very eclectic look which was exactly what I had in mind. The 70's sunnies and pants with an Asian touch. Flower power at it's best! This outfit is like a safari, surrounded by beautiful flowers and wild animals. Luckily I didn't got chased by a lion cause these 5 inch babies aren't made for running, but definitely for walking!


kimono - Zara
bandeau top - Stradivarius
70's pants - Zara
shoes - Cafe Moda
sunnies - H&m
clutch - H&m

5 comments:

  1. very insiring pics..love your blog!


    www.lafoliecouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog Keesje.
    You've got a cool style.
    Great sense for details.
    I'm a new fan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just lOOOOve this outfit! I saw your blog through Chictopia! Definitely following!:)

    http://mestizay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuk Keesje! Mijn dochter van 14 is onder de indruk! Beetje '60 flower power is het wel.
    Kon dat in good old 0297 ook?

    ReplyDelete