Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Fuzzy and Fluffy... Oh and furry







I did some serious shopping today.. found some great stuff to add to my wardrobe.. not so great for my bank account though.. but it was sale, and not just sale... SUPER SALE! last round of sale in almost every store before the new collections come in. So you understand, it was a chance of a life time! (I mean this obviously doesn't happen every season.. everybody knows that..) So just keep telling yourself that and you won't feel guilty spending your money. I mean the rent can wait right?! Who knows how long that gorgeous skirt will be there, and it's on sale right now! RIGHT NOW!!! So go for it while you still can! enjoy life a little! Oooh by the way, don't use this against me, I won't be held responsible for your purchases.. Be smarter than me ;) Or not.

galaxy dress - H&m
lace shirt - H&m
faux fur coat - riverisland
neon leather belt - H&m
shoes - Cafe moda
rings - waterlooplein

3 comments:

  1. Excuse me...
    1. Where did you get that gorgeous Fluffy, Fuzzy and (fake) Furry coat??
    And,
    2. Whaddaya mean the rent can wait??!! I don't think so, you little red hot chilli pepper! But.... If worse comes to worst... you may pay the rent with that gorgeous coat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE MUST COLLAB!!!
    YOU HAVE WICKED GOOD STYLE....RIGT UP OUR ALLEY!!!

    www.deepoca.net
    rad online vintage store

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you! you have some great vintage pieces! love it!

    ReplyDelete