Thursday, August 18, 2011

Life is a beach








Since it's too hot in Turkey to wear clothes there's no other option but laying by the pool, but no longer than 5 minutes if you don't wanna faint, and just do nothing.. just chill... So that's what I've been up to everyday for almost 10 days now.. BLEGHHHH life's a bitch, isn't it? The bad internet connection is kinda driving me crazy though and I have to admit that this vacation is almost like a social media rehab. But I guess it's kinda nice for once. I hope I'm not making you guys jealous by sharing these sunny, hot, tropical, beachphotos with you.... Well maybe a little, Muahahahahahaha, have a sunny day! Love from Turkey


Bikini - H&m
Rings - waterlooplein, Rings eclectic
Bracelets - Ibiza, funny bandz, H&m, accessorize
Pumps - Primark
Sunglasses - H&m

No comments:

Post a Comment