Monday, August 1, 2011

Nude








Today was a lazy day, I didn't feel like going outside at all, but it's been wayyyy too long since my last post. And what makes you feel better than a nice outfit right?! I went for the nude pastels but I still felt a little boring... So I decided to spice them up with some hot red. It works for my cooking skills and apparently also for my outfit! And last, but not least, for my mood!    Oooh, and for the ones who were expecting to get some real nude photos...... GOTCHAAA!! thanks for the increase of my views!


shirt, shorts & necklace - H&m
shoes - cafe moda

2 comments:

  1. This is an AWESOME post! LOVE all the color, the grittyness, that wall, the bow, the scalloped hem! All LOVELINESS!! Would you like to follow each other?

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lovely, I love your style!!!
    I like the graffiti and the art!
    Maybe we can follow each other?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela

    ReplyDelete