Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sweet 18














Yesterday was my birthday and I turned 18!! Finallyyyy!!!! I spend all day with my friends and family to celebrate.. I definitely got some great 'blog-worthy' presents! This gorgeous leather and studded limited edition Karen Millen bag.. Thanks mom and dad! My boyfriend got me a cambridge satchel :D and a weekend to Paris on top! I can't wait! the city of fashion! The pretty turquoise bracelet was a present from my sisters.. so as you can see I've been spoiled!!! Ooh and of course my new dip dye :D I had one before but this time it looks even better.. my hair is freakin turquoise!!! I love it!!!! An outfit post follows soon!

limited edition Karen Millen bag - Karen Millen
fluor satchel - Cambridge Satchel
turquoise bracelet - Buddha to Buddha

2 comments: