Monday, November 7, 2011

Paris, Paris









Yesterday I got back from the city of fashion... PARIS!! I had a great time with my love, we did a lot of site seeing and especially a lot of walking! We were only there for a day and a half and a big schedule so unfortunately I didn't got the chance to shop that much.. And amazingly I didn't buy anything! Round of applause!! Even though I went to a great vintage store, called Kiliwatch, with a lot of beautiful pieces and also some new clothing.. Definitely worth to check out when you're in Paris! I just wanted to share some quick shots with you guys, looking casual and comfy..  Guess i'll just have to go back soon.. what a shame..

coat - H&m
shirt - River Island
tights - H&m
shorts - H&m
silver and turquoise bracelets - Buddha to Buddha
above knuckle ring - Fashionology

No comments:

Post a Comment