Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sunday, bloody sunday










Sunday is definitely the best day of the week.. It seems like everything slows down, which is especially nice in Amsterdam where it's always extremely busy.. Everyone takes a breather from the "real" world and just spends all day doing what they feel like doing. The weather was great today even though it's getting cold already the sun was shining. Last week I did some shopping, so i finally got to share one of my new outfits with you guys! Also my gooooorgeous lita's are making their grand entrance!!! Woehoeeeeee! Hope you had a lovely day too.. xoxo

jumper - H&m
skirt - Zara
tights - H&m
bracelet - Buddha to Buddha
necklace - H&m




4 comments:

  1. Hee keesje. ik zag op je moeders facebook een link naar je blog dus ik dacht ik ga s ff koekeloeren :) echt heel leuk. word helemaal blij van je fotos. :) ikga je volgen. leuke winkel is jutka en rikska he!! Ben je er wel s geweest?? I love it!! Liefs mede-amsterdammer joska

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joska,
    wat leuk! dankjewel! ja jutka & riska is echt een heel leuk concept! dankjewel voor je lieve reactie.

    liefs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look good! I like your outfit, I am following you and I'm inviting you to see my blog


    http://gonyas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete